Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

Happy new yeaaaaaaar everybody! Let's wish that 2011 will bring us better luck :D Time flies so fast, eh? Do you feel it too? I do. In this 1st of January, it's kinda missed if I don't post about my new year eve. Hehe. I opened 2011 with my lovelies: Ganes, Rully, Febrio, Vito. We missed Anita, because she still out of town :(

At December 31st evening, Rully pick me up at home then we went to Hollywood XXI to buy some movie tickets for all of us. Then we headed to Epicentrum Walk, buying a barbeque sauce, chilli sauce, and 2 bottles of 2 litres soda. Afterward, Febrio's house was our next destination.

At 7 p.m we were in Hollywood XXI waiting for our movie. We catch 'The Tourist', a movie by Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. Thumbs up! Must watched movie. I love Johnny Depp for his acting, really sophisticated.


Okay, after that we went to Hero Supermarket to buy a bag of french fries, and directly headed to Febrio's house. We prepared everything. Do you know, that was very hard. We almost surrendered. Me and Vito prepared the foods in the kitchen. Ganes, Rully, and Febrio prepared the toaster with charcoals, the charcoals didn't turn into ember. Almost gave up, up-and-downstairs for 3 levels. But finally it turned into ember! Really need a big effort to do all of this. We celebrate new year in Febrio's rooftop. We ate, we laugh, we played fireworks, we took pictures. I love that night. Wanna see us? Here you go:

First preparation.

Finally!

Smokey pict.

It's me with my fireworks ;)


we're playing our own firework :D

On the last pict, Ganes is so weird :p What happen with his mouth? lol. Okay think this is enough, see yaa on the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment