Wednesday, June 16, 2010

breaktime

As usual I have a breaktime at wednesday from 12.30p.m-3.45p.m.
At first, I had a plan to catch a movie, but the schedule didn't match at all :(
I went to with Ganes, nothin to do there.

We were about to have a seat at
, but tought it was full.


So we moved to Starbucks Coffee at , and had a talk there..
We talked about soooo much thingsss. The conversation was flowing like it was always there. Then Ganes asked me if I wanna see the
I've never seen that before so I said 'yes' :D

Do you wanna see it too? Here you go:

After that we had a little walk to back to Plaza Indonesia.. Then we went back to campus.
*had a class*
When the class had finished we (me, Anita, Ganes, Andre, etc) went to sport hall to watch a mini soccer game.
Afterward, me and Anita went to , we ate Bakso Cak Man. But I still wanna eat donuts so we went to . I bought a strawberry donut and a glass of iced chocolate. Guess what happened next? When I'm home, I was weighing my weight, the number is INCREASING ABOUT 5 KILOGRAMS! Gosh.. I must go on a diet i think, yes i can! :D (think positive hehee). Wish me luck okay? Thank youuuuuuuu :)

3 comments:

  1. oooooooh maaaayyyyyy gaaaaaaaattttt 5 kilogramssss ? arghhhh so sweeeeeeetttt youuu knoowwww ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cie cie cieeeee NGEDATEEEEEEEEE !!! asikkk dah hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes 5 kgs, kok so sweet sih?
    -_______________________-"

    palamu ngedate deh staaaaa. hedeeh..

    ReplyDelete