Friday, June 11, 2010

Thank God It's Friday!

Aaaahh today's reaaaalllyy reaaalllyyy a tiring day,
I had four classes (actually I always have the same number of classes on friday)
started from 7a.m till 6.30p.m.

As usual, I came late to my first class: Catholic Religion class.
Then I have approximately one hour for break.

Second class: Economic Philosophy, kinda boring.
So I went out in the middle of class to have a little chit-chat with my besties Anita Theresia :p
After the class was finished, i went to Mc.Donald's with Anita Theresia, Rully Artrinto, Febrio Pradana, Ganesha Mulia, Andreas Daniel to have a lunch. And then we went to sport hall to watch basketball game from "FE GAMES".

Third class: Statistical Economic, bored to the max! :(
so I started to draw some cute picts in my paper,
and Ganes followed after me, he draw some american superhero like Ironman, Captain America, and the funniest one which made me laugh all the time is:
Batman Batak! hahaha.
The Batman wears Ulos and his jaw is kinda big. lol.
When the class was over, we hurried to sport hall to see another basketball game.

Last class: System of Financial Institutions.
The lecturer is a little bit funny so i didn't really get boredom,
we finished our class at 5.15p.m :D
and again, we move to sport hall to watch a mini soccer game.
We saw 2 games, but I prefer the second one.
It was a bit amazing to see a fair score from both team.

Finallyyyyy, I went to home with lack of energy.
And taraaaaaaaaa.. I arrived at 8.20p.m.

What a tiring day it is!
But still, thank God it's Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment