Thursday, June 17, 2010

mellow me

Whatta meeeelllloooowww nite :(
It's 1.24a.m already..
I just set up a music playlist, wanna know?
Here you go: (I'll write the tearful part of those songs)

"I love you but it's not so easy to make you here with me.
I wanna touch and hold you forever,
but you're still in my dream.."

"I used to hide and watch you from a distance and i knew you realized.
I was looking for a time to get closer at least to say... “hello”"

-Endah Feat Rhesa-
From the album:




"ketika, kurasakan sudah
ada ruang di hatiku yang kau sentuh
dan ketika, ku sadari sudah
tak selalu indah cinta yang ada "

"adakah ku singgah di hatimu,
mungkinkah kau rindukan adaku,
adakah ku sedikit di hatimu?
bila kah ku mengganggu harimu,
mungkin kau tak inginkan adaku,
akankah ku sedikit di hatimu"

-Maliq & D'Essentials-
From the album:




"Aku tak kan pernah bisa,
bersama, bersama, bersamamu,
ku tak kan pernah bisa"

-Alexa-
From the album:


I love those gorgeous songs and their singer too. They're great people!

Hey, by the way, on wednesday noon I heard a great songs in Ganes' car, an album from indie band: Andre Harihandoyo and Sonic People. The album's name is: "Good For The SouI". That's a kind of folk or blues music, i'm not sure which one is. i recommend it to you, listen to their songs and you will immediately love them :) I show you the cover album:
see what's inside and you'll be amazed.
great sense of art will be found :)

No comments:

Post a Comment