Sunday, June 13, 2010

ex-bfs

i just read my friend's blog who shared some stories about his ex-gfs,
he inspired me to write this cause i have no work rite now,
i decided to share mine too.
these are exclude the guys who had a 'hts' with me, official status only :p

*first ex*
when i was in junior high school, he was my classmate in 8th grade. i forgot how we can get closer and closer. but at that time, he was kinda popular at school, and kinda handsome i think (remember: at that time!). he texted me everyday, and guess how can we become together? he told me that he wanna be my bf, via SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE! omg, lol. we got along for only 4 months and we broke up. at first, he didn't accept my statement that i wanna finish our relationship, i struggled for more than 1 hour to ended it, but finally he surrendered and accepted my decision.

*second ex*
still at junior high school, and still at the 8th grade. he was my senior in school. a basketball player. when we haven't had a relationship yet, his friends often shouted my name and he was blushing. then he approached me, also, i forgot how it was. eh i remember how he asked me to, located at school, in the border of basketball field, and i say yes. we started to build our relationship, but i felt that there was no chemistry between us, so it was only approximately 2 months long. he tried to get me back to him, but i couldn't. i was sorry, i rejected his offer. his friend was trying to help him too, but it didn't work on me.

*third ex*
this was the first time i love (baca: sayang) someone, and yea still and still at junior high school. and sorry i forgot how we could be together (again). he was a cute boy i think. his eye is kinda big, but he was an ignorant person :( we often played volleyball together. he was great at that, and fyi he was the captain of our school's volleyball team. but our relationship was only standing for 7 months. and i don't know why, after that 7 months has passed we got "putus-nyambung" for several times. at last, he asked me to back to him but i rejected. he continued to senior high school which is located outside jakarta, it's a dormitory. but when he gets back to jakarta for vacation, he always contacts me to let me know :) but now, he's really back to jakarta because he has finished his senior high school. until now we're friends. sometimes he texts me just to have a little chat.

*fourth ex*
happened when i was a junior-high-schooler (again). i don't know why i can be with him, maybe because he was funny. i just like the way he made me laugh. he asked me to be his girlfriend and i say yes. just that simple. then we had a chat on the phone every night. until i felt that that was so boring. i don't love him. i ended up our relationship, it only survived for 1 month. (sigh)

*fifth ex*
no, not at junior high school again. this is when i was in the 10th grade of senior high school. he was a classmate of my friend, he used to have a girlfriend when i often play at his class at the break time. then he ended up his relationship with his gf. he asked my friend to introduce me to him, and yes we became friend. but he often texted me, everyday. untill one day he asked me to be his girlfriend. we go for a long time enough i think, 8 months. his mom was really kind to me. then we broke up. he started to build a relationship with other girls, and i was getting close to some boys at my school. but he back again to me, we got along again but just for 4 months. but we became friends until this time :)

*sixth ex*
and yes still at senior high school. we were classmate from 11th grade, but we got together at 12th grade. i don't know why i can be with him, at first i didn't like him even a little. one day he asked me to accompany him got his phone repaired. he asked me to be his girl, but i didn't say yes at that time. i really really confuse thinking about it. yes or no. one week later, i answered, yes. i really didn't love him, but time by time, day by day, he made me love him. our relationship was still going till we're in university, we entered the same university. but last november (2009) i got bored, he was too ignorant to me. i decided to ended up. after that he was still trying to get me back. he asked me several times. but i can't. we're friends now and i think this is the best way.

that's all.

2 comments:

  1. ex nya byk bgt han !hahahaahaha.aku borbor dan sudh follow you yaaa ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha masa sih?
    ini si debora karina kaan,
    aku blm ngerti nih cr follow2 orang :s

    ReplyDelete