Wednesday, June 23, 2010

catched a movie after examination :D

I had 1 subject for the exam today, yea just one. The exam ended at 3.30, too soon to go home :p so I catched a movie with Ganes, we watched 'Knight and Day' which is Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz as the main actor and actress.

the poster



our tickets

I remember some good statement from this movie (I said this because I love the statement :p), they're approximately like this:
    1. Roy Miller: cause "someday" means "never" for me.
      2. June Havens (whisper) : he's the man
      Rodney (confuse) : ...
      Roy Miller : what?
      June Havens (whisper) : he's the man
      Roy Miller : oh i'm the man, yes.
      and the conversation keep goin like that: "he's the man", "i'm the man", "what?". hahaha silly. In this scene, June try to tell Rodney that Roy is the man. Lol.

      3. (in the beginning of movie, in the car)
      Roy : with me or without me? with me or without me? (with his hand up and down)

      (in the ending of movie, in the different car)
      June : with me or without me? with me or without me? (with her hand up and down).


      After the movie had finished, me and Ganes had a chat with Anita Theresia and Johanes Ari Nasibu. They also catched a movie, but in different studio. They watched "Letters to Juliet". Afterward, we went hooomee..


      No comments:

      Post a Comment